Friday, April 10, 2015

The path

I cant say much these days. Mostly because what I say out here, to the world, can and probably will be used against me in a court of law... or civil law... or something. But I can't keep the muzzle on too much. It makes me a little crazy. I need my voice. So here's what I think I can say...

I have this belief that we are all always on the path we are supposed to be on. I don't know if that's God or fate or divinity of some other kind or whatever, but I do believe strongly that we are always on the path to where we are meant to go. Right now, my path is curving in a weird direction. Almost backward. Around in a circle. And it seems... odd. I certainly didnt believe I'd be on this path. I never thought I'd be tromping around in my hometown and it actually feeling a little too comfortable and home-like. I didn't think I'd be exploring possibilities of being around that way for any length of time. It's odd but the path is taking me there right now. Taking me to lots of things long past. And I'm just trusting it.

I think I have a lot less control over my path than I'd like. So many outside forces you have to manage to truly control your own path. And I gave up control of all that a long time ago. Im just trusting that this is all how it is supposed to go. There is some reason. It will all make sense later. I'll get back to the ocean in time and they'll be a reason I stuck around in nowhere, Texas for a while. They'll be a reason for that particular job response and that particular magnetism to an unmagnetic place. They'll be a reason. It will all makes sense.

But what a strange little path I just found myself on. Never say never. I learned that a long time ago too.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be fine. Just fine. God always directs our path sometimes we have to give up everything and seek him. Everyone has there own belief system and I respect that but maybe he wants to use you for his greatness. If your uncertain of his power, fall on your knees and pray to him, cry to him and tell him you give him him all power and control over your life because you have no control. See what happens. After all what do you have to lose.

    ReplyDelete

Still

Here I am again. Frozen in a time that's both familiar and new. The merry go round has come around again and I am captured in another ...