Saturday, August 5, 2017

Restless

What am I doing?

I have no purpose. I'm so restless, I can't keep control of myself. I cannot blow up my life again. I have nothing to run from. Nothing to blame these feelings on. Nothing is wrong. Is this a midlife crisis? Didn't I already have one of those? Aren't I just wasting time? I've nothing to run from. Everything is peaceful and calm and good. And I feel useless and unfulfilled. There is no passion.

And it makes me angry. And sad. And empty. And uninspired. And restless. So restless.

What am I DOING? How do I do nothing? I cannot blow up my life again. I cannot. What am I doing? Why am I doing this to myself?

What do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still

Here I am again. Frozen in a time that's both familiar and new. The merry go round has come around again and I am captured in another ...